Main Article Content
Following the concept of L-limited sets in dual Banach spaces introduced by Salimi and Moshtaghioun, we introduce the concepts of L-Dunford-Pettis and almost L-Dunford-Pettis sets in dual Banach lattices and then by a class of operators on Banach lattices, so called disjoint Dunford-Pettis completely continuous operators, we characterize Banach lattices in which almost L-Dunford-Pettis subsets of their dual, coincide with L-Dunford-Pettis sets.
- C. D. Aliprantis and O. Burkishaw, Locally Solid Riesz Spaces, Academic Press, New York, London, 1978.
- C. D. Aliprantis and O. Burkishaw, Positive Operators, Academic Press, New York, London, 1978.
- B. Aqzzouz and K. Bouras, Dunford-Pettis sets in Banach lattices, Acta Math. Univ. Comenianae, 81 (2012), 185-196.
- B. Aqzzouz and K. Bouras, L-sets and almost L- sets in Banach lattices, Quaest. Math., 36 (2013), 107-118.
- B. Aqzzouz and A. Elbour, Some characterizations of almost Dunford-Pettis operators and applications, J. Positivity 15 (2011), 369-380.
- G. Emmanuele, Banach spaces in which Dunford-Pettis sets are relatively compact, Arch. Math., 58 (1992), 477-485.
- G. Emmanuele, The reciprocal Dunford-Pettis property and projective tensor products, Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc., 109 (1992), 161-166.
- K.E. Fahri, N. Machrafi and M. Moussa, Banach Lattices with the Positive Dunford-Pettis Relatively Compact Property, Extracta Math., 80 (2015), 161-179.
- G. Groenewegen and P. Meyer-Nieberg, An elementary and unified approach to disjoint sequence theorems, Indag. Math., 48 (1986), 313-317.
- P. Meyer- Nieberg, Banach Lattices, Universitext, Springer- Verlag, Berlin, 1991.
- K. Musial, The weak Radon-Nikodym property in Banach spaces, Studia Math., 64 (1979), 151-173.
- M. Salimi and S. M. Moshtaghioun, A new class of Banach spaces and its relation with some geometric properties of Bancah spaces, Abstr. Appl. Anal., ID 212957, 2012.
- J. A. Sanchez, Positive Schur property in Banach lattices, Extraccta Math., 7 (1992), 161-163.
- Y. Wen, Ji. Chen, Characterizations of Banach spaces with relatively compact Dunford-Pettis sets, Adv. Math., to appear.
- W. Wnuk, On the dual positive Schur property in Banach lattices, J. Positivity, 17 (2013), 759-773.