Main Article Content
In this paper, we obtain sufficient conditions for analytic function $f(z)$ in the punctured unit disk to be $p$-valently meromorphic-strongly starlike and $p$-valently meromorphic-strongly convex of order $\beta$ and type $\alpha$. Some interesting corollaries of the results presented here are also discussed.
- R. Kargar and R. Aghalary, Sufficient condition for strongly starlike and convex functions, Serdica Math. J. 40 (2014), 13-18.
- P. T. Mocanu, Alpha-convex integral operators and strongly starlike functions, Stud. Univ. Babes-Bolyai Math. 34 (1989), 18-24.
- M. Nunokawa, On the order of strongly starlikeness of strongly convex functions, Proc. Japan Acad. Ser. A Math. Sci. 69(7) (1993), 234-237.
- S. Ponnusamy and V. Singh, Criteria for strongly starlike functions, Complex Variables, Theory Appl. 34(3) (1997), 267-291.
- F. RÃ¸nning, S. Ruscheweyeh and S. Samaris, Sharp starlikeness conditions for analytic functions with bounded derivative, J. Aust. Math. Soc. Ser. A, 69 (2000), 303-315.
- M. San and H. Irmak, Ordinary differential operator and some of its applications to certain meromorphically p-valent functions, App. Math. Comput. 218 (2011), 817-821.