Main Article Content
In the paper, the improper integral is discussed, some explicit formulas for special cases of I(a,b;λ,η) are presented, and several identities of I(a,b;k,η) for k ∈ N are established.
- Ã. Besenyei, On complete monotonicity of some functions related to means, Math. Inequal. Appl. 16 (2013), no. 1, 233-239.
- L. Comtet, Advanced Combinatorics: The Art of Finite and Infinite Expansions, Revised and Enlarged Edition, D. Reidel Publishing Co., Dordrecht and Boston, 1974.
- G. Gasper and M. Rahman, Basic Hypergeometric Series, With a foreword by Richard Askey, Second edition, Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications, 96, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2004.
- I. S. Gradshteyn and I. M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series, and Products, Translated from the Russian, Translation edited and with a preface by Daniel Zwillinger and Victor Moll, Eighth edition, Revised from the seventh edition, Elsevier/Academic Press, Amsterdam, 2015.
- B.-N. Guo and F. Qi, Explicit formulas for special values of the Bell polynomials of the second kind and the Euler numbers, ResearchGate Technical Report (2015), available online at http://dx.doi.org/10.13140/2.1.3794.8808.
- B.-N. Guo and F. Qi, On the degree of the weighted geometric mean as a complete Bernstein function, Afr. Mat. 26 (2015), no. 7, 1253-1262.
- B.-N. Guo and F. Qi, On the Wallis formula, Internat. J. Anal. Appl. 8 (2015), no. 1, 30-38.
- F. Qi, Integral representations and properties of Stirling numbers of the first kind, J. Number Theory 133 (2013), no. 7, 2307-2319.
- F. Qi and S.-X. Chen, Complete monotonicity of the logarithmic mean, Math. Inequal. Appl. 10 (2007), no. 4, 799-804.
- F. Qi and V.ˇCerˇ nanovÃ¡, Some discussions on a kind of improper integrals, ResearchGate Working Paper (2016), available online at http://dx.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.1.2500.6969.
- F. Qi, B.-N. Guo, V.ˇCerˇ nanovÃ¡, and X.-T. Shi, Explicit expressions, Cauchy products, integral representations, convexity, and inequalities of central Delannoy numbers, ResearchGate Working Paper (2016), available online at http://dx.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.1.4889.6886.
- F. Qi, X.-J. Zhang, and W.-H. Li, An elementary proof of the weighted geometric mean being a Bernstein function, Politehn. Univ. Bucharest Sci. Bull. Ser. A Appl. Math. Phys. 77 (2015), no. 1, 35-38.
- F. Qi, X.-J. Zhang, and W.-H. Li, An integral representation for the weighted geometric mean and its applications, Acta Math. Sin. (Engl. Ser.) 30 (2014), no. 1, 61-68.
- F. Qi, X.-J. Zhang, and W.-H. Li, Lévy-Khintchine representation of the geometric mean of many positive numbers and applications, Math. Inequal. Appl. 17 (2014), no. 2, 719-729.
- F. Qi, X.-J. Zhang, and W.-H. Li, Lévy-Khintchine representations of the weighted geometric mean and the logarithmic mean, Mediterr. J. Math. 11 (2014), no. 2, 315-327.
- F. Qi, X.-J. Zhang, and W.-H. Li, The harmonic and geometric means are Bernstein functions, Bol. Soc. Mat. Mex. (3) 22 (2016), in press; Available online at http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40590-016-0085-y.
- F. Qi and M.-M. Zheng, Explicit expressions for a family of the Bell polynomials and applications, Appl. Math. Comput. 258 (2015), 597-607.
- C.-F. Wei and F. Qi, Several closed expressions for the Euler numbers, J. Inequal. Appl. 2015 (2015), Art. ID 219.