Fractional Vector Cross Product in Euclidean 3-Space
Main Article Content
In this research a new definition of fractional vector cross product of two vectors in Euclidean 3-space is presented. Using this new definition the formulae for Euclidean norm, fractional triple vector cross product, curl and divergence of fractional vector cross product of an electromagnetic vector field is discussed. In particular cases, all the properties satisfy definition of standard vector cross product for standard orthogonal basis of R3. The new definition has application in radiation characteristic in micro-strip antenna and can be applied in other branches of mathematics and physics.
- M.J. Crowe, A History of Vector Analysis, the Evolution of the Idea of a Vectorial System, University of Notre Dame Press, Notre Dame, 1967.
- S. Das, Geometrically Deriving Fractional Cross Product and Fractional Curl, Int. J. Math. Comput. 20 (2013), 1-29.
- R.A. Horn, C.R. Johnson, Matrix Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1985.
- S. Mishra, R.K. Mishra, S. Patnaik, Fractional Cross Product Applied in Radiation Characteristic in Micro-Strip Antenna: A Simulation Approach, Test Eng. Manage. 81 (2019), 1392-1401.
- M.M. Tripathi, J.R. Kim, Fractional Vector Cross Product, Pure Appl. Math. 29 (2022), 103-112. https://doi.org/10.7468/JKSMEB.2022.29.1.103.