Fractional Reduced Differential Transform Method for Solving Mutualism Model with Fractional Diffusion
Main Article Content
This study presents the fractional reduced differential transform method for a nonlinear mutualism model with fractional diffusion. The fractional derivatives are described by Caputo's fractional operator. In this method, the solution is considered as the sum of an infinite series. Which converges rapidly to the exact solution. The method eliminates the need to use Adomian's polynomials to calculate the nonlinear terms. To show the efficiency and accuracy of this method, we compared the results of the fractional derivatives orders with the ordinary derivative order index α=1 for the nonlinear mutualism model with fractional diffusion. Approximate solutions for different values of the fractional derivatives together with non-fractional derivatives and absolute errors are represented graphically in two and three dimensions. From all numerical results, we can conclude the efficiency of the proposed method for solving different types of nonlinear fractional systems of partial differential equations over existing methods.
- Y. Liu, B. Xin, Numerical Solutions of a Fractional Predator-Prey System, Adv. Differ. Equ. 2011 (2011), 190475. https://doi.org/10.1155/2011/190475.
- C. Wang, S. Wang, X. Yan, Global Asymptotic Stability of 3-Species Mutualism Models with Diffusion and Delay Effects, Discr. Dyn. Nat. Soc. 2009 (2009), 317298. https://doi.org/10.1155/2009/317298.
- M.A. Abdallah, Asymptotic Behavior of Solution of a Periodic Mutualistic System, Int. J. Sci. Res. 5 (2016), 543-547.
- S. Abuasad, I. Hashim, Homotopy Decomposition Method for Solving Higher-Order Time- Fractional Diffusion Equation via Modified Beta Derivative, Sains Malays. 47 (2018), 2899–2905. https://doi.org/10.17576/jsm-2018-4711-33.
- K. Abdalla Ishag, The Techniques for Solving Fractional Burger's Equations, Asian J. Pure Appl. Math. 4 (2022), 60-73.
- L. Debnath, Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations for Scientists and Engineers, Birkhäuser Boston, Boston, MA, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1007/b138648.
- S. Abuasad, I. Hashim, S.A. Abdul Karim, Modified Fractional Reduced Differential Transform Method for the Solution of Multiterm Time-Fractional Diffusion Equations, Adv. Math. Phys. 2019 (2019), 5703916. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/5703916.
- S. Mukhtar, S. Abuasad, I. Hashim, S.A. Abdul Karim, Effective Method for Solving Different Types of Nonlinear Fractional Burgers’ Equations, Mathematics. 8 (2020), 729. https://doi.org/10.3390/math8050729.
- S. Abuasad, A. Yildirim, I. Hashim, S. Abdul Karim, J.F. Gómez-Aguilar, Fractional Multi-Step Differential Transformed Method for Approximating a Fractional Stochastic SIS Epidemic Model with Imperfect Vaccination, Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health. 16 (2019) 973. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph16060973.
- D. Lu, J. Wang, M. Arshad, Abdullah, A. Ali, Fractional Reduced Differential Transform Method for Space-Time Fractional Order Heat-Like and Wave-Like Partial Differential Equations, J. Adv. Phys. 6 (2017), 598–607. https://doi.org/10.1166/jap.2017.1383.