Neutrosophic Generalized Exponential Robust Ratio Type Estimators
Main Article Content
Estimators proposed under classical statistics fail if data are vague or indeterminate. Neutrosophic Statistics are the only alternative because its deal with indeterminacy. Extensive reserch has been conducted in this field because of its wide applicability. This study aimed to further develop the theory of neutosophic simple random sampling without replacement. In this study, a generalized neutrosophic exponential robust ratio-type estimator was proposed, and five of its member neutrosophic estimators were developed. Derivations of the bias and Mean Square Error were provided up to the first-order approximation. To demonstrate the high efficiency of the proposed neutrosophic estimators an empirical study on the stock price of Moderna and four simulation studies have been conducted, and the results show that the proposed neutrosophic estimators are more efficient than similar existing ratio type estimators discussed in this paper in neutrosophic as well as classical forms.
- N. Jan, L. Zedam, T. Mahmood, K. Ullah, Z. Ali, Multiple Attribute Decision Making Method Under Linguistic Cubic Information, J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst. 36 (2019), 253–269. https://doi.org/10.3233/jifs-181253.
- D.F. Li, T. Mahmood, Z. Ali, Y. Dong, Decision Making Based on Interval-Valued Complex Single-Valued Neutrosophic Hesitant Fuzzy Generalized Hybrid Weighted Averaging Operators, J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst. 38 (2020), 4359–4401. https://doi.org/10.3233/jifs-191005.
- F. Smarandache, Introduction to Neutrosophic Statistics, arXiv. (2014). https://doi.org/10.48550/ARXIV.1406.2000.
- R. Varshney, A. Pal, Mradula, I. Ali, Optimum Allocation in the Multivariate Cluster Sampling Design Under Gamma Cost Function, J. Stat. Comput. Simul. 93 (2022), 312–323. https://doi.org/10.1080/00949655.2022.2104845.
- N. Gupta, I. Ali, Shafiullah, A. Bari, A Fuzzy Goal Programming Approach in Stochastic Multivariate Stratified Sample Surveys, South Pac. J. Nat. App. Sci. 31 (2013), 80-88. https://doi.org/10.1071/sp13009.
- N. Kumar Adichwal, A. Ali H. Ahmadini, Y. Singh Raghav, R. Singh, I. Ali, Estimation of General Parameters Using Auxiliary Information in Simple Random Sampling Without Replacement, J. King Saud Univ. – Sci. 34 (2022), 101754. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jksus.2021.101754.
- R. Singh, R. Mishra, Ratio-cum-product Type Estimators for Rare and Hidden Clustered Population, Sankhya B. (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13571-022-00298-x.
- A. Haq, J. Shabbir, Improved Family of Ratio Estimators in Simple and Stratified Random Sampling, Commun. Stat. – Theory Methods. 42 (2013), 782–799. https://doi.org/10.1080/03610926.2011.579377.
- Z. Ali, T. Mahmood, Complex Neutrosophic Generalised Dice Similarity Measures and Their Application to Decision Making, CAAI Trans. Intell. Technol. 5 (2020), 78–87. https://doi.org/10.1049/trit.2019.0084.
- M. Aslam, A New Sampling Plan Using Neutrosophic Process Loss Consideration, Symmetry. 10 (2018), 132. https://doi.org/10.3390/sym10050132.
- M. Aslam, Neutrosophic Analysis of Variance: Application to University Students, Complex Intell. Syst. 5 (2019), 403–407. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40747-019-0107-2.
- M. Aslam, Monitoring the Road Traffic Crashes Using NEWMA Chart and Repetitive Sampling, Int. J. Injury Control Safe. Promotion. 28 (2020), 39–45. https://doi.org/10.1080/17457300.2020.1835990.
- M. Aslam, A new goodness of fit test in the presence of uncertain parameters, Complex Intell. Syst. 7 (2020), 359–365. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40747-020-00214-8.
- Z. Tahir, H. Khan, M. Aslam, J. Shabbir, Y. Mahmood, F. Smarandache, Neutrosophic Ratio-Type Estimators for Estimating the Population Mean, Complex Intell. Syst. 7 (2021), 2991–3001. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40747-021-00439-1.
- Yahoo Finance: TESLA. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSLA/history/. Accessed 2021-09-13.
- National Family Health Survey (NFHS-4), (2015-2016). http://rchiips.org/nfhs/factsheet_nfhs-4.shtml.
- R. Singh, R. Mishra, Improved Exponential Ratio Estimators in Adaptive Cluster Sampling, J. Stat. Appl. Probab. Lett. 9 (2022), 19–29. https://doi.org/10.18576/jsapl/090103.
- Z. Yan, B. Tian, Ratio Method to the Mean Estimation Using Coefficient of Skewness of Auxiliary Variable, in: R. Zhu, Y. Zhang, B. Liu, C. Liu (Eds.), Information Computing and Applications, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2010: pp. 103–110. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-16339-5_14.
- R. Mishra, B. Ram, Portfolio Selection Using R, Yugoslav J. Oper. Res. 30 (2020), 137–146. https://doi.org/10.2298/yjor181115002m.
- Yahoo Finance: MRNA. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MRNA/history/. Accessed 2021-09-13.