Main Article Content
In this paper, first, we deal with new metric space Sm-metric space that combines multiplicative metric space and S-metric space. We generate a common fixed point theorem in a Sm-metric space using the notions of reciprocally continuous mappings, faintly compatible mappings and occasionally weakly compatible mappings (OWC). We are also studying the well-posedness of Sm metric space. Further, some examples are presented to support our outcome.
- A.E. Bashirov, E.M. Kurpınar, A. Ozyapıcı, Multiplicative calculus and its applications, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 337 (2008), 36–48.
- M. Ozav¸sar, Fixed points of multiplicative contraction mappings on multiplicative metric spaces, J. Eng. Technol. Appl. Sci. 2 (2017), 65–79.
- V. Srinivas, K. Mallaiah, Some results on weaker class of compatible mappings in S-metric space, Malaya J. Mat. 8 (2020), 1132-1137.
- V. Srinivas, K. Satyanna. Some results in Mnrger space by using sub compatible, faintly compatible mappings, Malaya J, Mat. 9 (2021), 725-730.
- S. Sedghi, N. Shobkolaei, M. Shahraki, T. Dosenovic, Common fixed point of four maps in S-metric spaces, Math. Sci. 12 (2018), 137–143.
- R.P. Pant, Common fixed points of four mappings, Bull. Cal. Math. Soc. 90 (1998), 281–286.
- V. Naga Raju Some properties of multiplicative s-metric spaces, Adv. Math.: Sci. J. 10 (2021), 105–109.
- G. Jungck, B.E Rhoades, Fixed points for set valued functions without continuity, Indian J. Pure Appl. Math. 29 (1998), 227-238.
- M.A. Al-Thagafi, N. Shahzad Generalized -non expansive self maps and invariant approximations Acta Math. Sin. (Engl. Ser.), 24 (2008), 867-876.
- R.K. Bisht, N. Shahzad, Faintly compatible mappings and common fixed points, Fixed Point Theory Appl. 2013 (2013), 156.
- F.S. de Blasi, J. Myjak, Sur la porosite de l’ensemble des contractions sans point fixe. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris 308 (1989), 51–54.