Main Article Content
We present a class of univalent functions Tm(Îº, α) formulated by a new differential-difference operator in the open unit disk. The operator is a generalization of the well known Salagean's differential operator. Based on this operator, we define a generalized class of bounded turning functions. Inequalities, extreme points of Tm(Îº, α), some convolution properties of functions fitting to Tm(Îº, α), and other properties are discussed.
- G.S. Salagean, Subclasses of univalent functions, Complex Analysis-Fifth Romanian-Finnish Seminar, Part 1 (Bucharest, 1981), Lecture Notes in Math., vol. 1013, Springer, Berlin, (1983), 362-372.
- C.F. Dunkl, Differential-difference operators associated with reflections groups, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 311 (1989), 167- 183.
- R. W. Ibrahim, New classes of analytic functions determined by a modified differential-difference operator in a complex domain, Karbala Int. J. Modern Sci. 3(1) (2017), 53-58.
- J.M. Jahangiri, K. Farahmand, Partial sums of functions of bounded turning, J. Inequal. Pure Appl. Math. 4(4) (2003), Article 79.
- M. Darus M, R.W Ibrahim, Partial sums of analytic functions of bounded turning with applications, Comput. Appl. Math. 29 (1) 2010), 81-88.
- R.W Ibrahim, M. Darus, Extremal bounds for functions of bounded turning, Int. Math. Forum. 6 (33) (2011), 1623-1630.
- R.W Ibrahim, Upper bound for functions of bounded turning. Math. Commun. 17(2) (2012), 461-468.
- S.S. Miller, and P. T. Mocanu. Differential subordinations: theory and applications. CRC Press, 2000.
- R.W Ibrahim, Optimality and duality defined by the concept of tempered fractional univex functions in multi-objective optimization. Int. J. Anal. Appl. 15 (1) (2017), 75-85.