Main Article Content
The straightforward active queue management ($AQM$), which is based on the prediction of arrival rate is investigated by means of state-space approach. We formulate the feedback control design problem for linearized system of additive increase multiplicative decrease ($AIMD$) dynamic models as state-space model. Then the Lyapunov-Krasovskii method is provided to achieve the robust stability and sufficient stabilization condition and afterwards the term of linear inequality matrix ($LMI$) is used to show the results. We present the simulation results and show the superiority of our proposed method to other control mechanisms.
- A. E. Abharian, H. Khaloozadeh, and R. Amjadifard, Genetic-sigmoid random early detection covariance control as a jitter controller, IET Control Theory Appl. 6 (2012), 327 - 334,.
- S. Athuraliya, S., S. Low, V. Li, and Q. Yin, REM: active queue management, IEEE Network Magazine, 15 (2001), 48-53,.
- M. Azadegan, M. T. Beheshti, and B. Tavassoli, Using AQM for performance improvement of networked control systems, Int. J. Control Autom. Syst. 13 (2015), 764-772.
- T. Azuma, T. Fujita, and M. Fujita, Congestion Control for TCP/AQM Networks using State Predictive Control, Electr. Eng. Japan, 156 (2006), 41-47.
- H. W. Bode, Network analysis and feedback amplifier design, Van Nostrand, New York (1945).
- R. V. Churchill, Brown, J. V., and Verhy, R. F., Complex variable and applications, McGraw-Hill, New York, (1976).
- D. B. Dacic, and D. Nesic, Quadratic stabilization of linear networked control systems via simultaneous protocol and controller design, Automatica, 43 (2007), 1145-1155.
- S. L. Dai, H. Lin, and S. S. Ge, Scheduling and control codesign for a collection of networked control systems with uncertain delays, IEEE Trans.Control Syst. Technol., 18 (2010), 66-78,.
- S. Floyd, and V. Jacobson, Random Early Detection Gateways for Congestion Avoidance, IEEE/ACM Trans. Networking, 1 (1993), 397-413.
- Y. Ge, J. Wang, and C. Li, Robust stability conditions for DMC controller with uncertain time delay, Int. J. Control Autom. Syst., 12 (2) (2014), 241-250.
- R. A. Gupta, and M. Y. Chow, Networked control system: Overview and research trends, IEEE Trans.Ind. Electron., 57 (7) (2010), 2527-2535.
- C. V. Hollot, V. Misra, D. Towsley, and W. Gong On Designing Improved Controllers for AQM Routers Supporting TCP Flows, Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, 3 (2001), 1726-34.
- C. V. Hollot, V. Misra, D. Towsley, and W. Gong Analysis and Design of Controllers for AQM Routers Supporting TCP Flows, IEEE Trans. Autom. Control, 47 (6) (2002), 945-959.
- D. Huang, and S. K. Nguang, State feedback control of uncertain networked control systems with random time delays, IEEE Trans. Autom. Control, 53 (3) (2008), 829-834.
- W. S. Levine, The control handbook, CRC Press, IEEE Press, Boca Raton, New York , (1996).
- H. Li, and Y. Shi, Network-based predictive control for constrained nonlinear systems with two-channel packet dropouts, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., 61 (10) (2014), 1574-1582,.
- P. Liu, Robust exponential stability for uncertain time-varying delay systems with delay dependence, J. Franklin Inst. 346 (3) (2009), 958-968.
- X. Liu, and A. Goldsmith, Wireless network design for distributed control, 43rd IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, pp. 2823-2829, (2004).
- S. H. Low, F. Paganini, and J. C. Doyle, Internet Congestion Control, 43rd IEEE Control Syst. pp. 28-43, (2002).
- V. Misra, W. Gong, and D. Towsley Fluid-based Analysis of Network of AQM Routers Supporting TCP Flows with an Application to RED, Proc. ACM/SIGCOMM, 30 (2000), 151-160.
- H. Naito, T. Azuma, A. Nishimura, and M.Fujita, Experimental Verification of Congestion Controllers for TCP/AQM Networks, IEEJ Trans. EIS, 124 (2004), 2093-2100.
- Shevitz, D. and B. Paden, Lyapunov Stability Theory of Nonsmooth Systems, IEEE Trans. Autom. Control, 39 (9) (1994), 1910-1914.
- H. Wang, C. Liao, and Z. Tian, Effective adaptive virtual queue: a stabilising active queue management algorithm for improving responsiveness and robustness, IET Commun. 5 (2011), 99-109.
- P. Wang, H. Chen, X. Yang, and Y. Ma, Design and analysis of a model predictive controller for active queue management, ISA Trans. 51 (2012), 120-131.
- J. Xiong, and J. Lam, Stabilization of networked control systems with a logic ZOH, IEEE Trans. Autom. Control, 54 (2009), 358-363.
- H. Xu, A. Sahoo, and S. Jagannathan, Stochastic adaptive event-triggered control and network scheduling protocol co-design for distributed networked systems, IET Contr. Theory Appl. 8 (18) (2014), 2253-2265.
- Q. Xu, and J. Sun, A simple active queue management based on the prediction of the packet arrival rate, J. Network Comput. Appl. 42 (2014), 12-20.
- W. Zhang, M. S. Branicky, and S. M. Phillips, Stability of networked control systems, IEEE Control Syst. Mag. 21 (1) (2001), 84-99.
- P. Zhang, C. Ye, X. Ma, Y. Chen, and X. Li, Using Lyapunov function to design optimal controller, J. Zhejiang Univ. Sci. A, 8 (2007), 113-118.
- L. Zhanga, and D. H. Varsakelis, Communication and control co-design for networked control systems, Automatica, 42 (2006), 953-958.