Main Article Content
In this study, we defined concepts of Wijsman quasi-almost lacunary convergence, Wijsman quasi-strongly almost lacunary convergence and Wijsman quasi q-strongly almost lacunary convergence. Also we give the concept of Wijsman quasi-almost lacunary statistically convergence. Then, we study relationships among these concepts. Furthermore, we investigate relationship between these concepts and some convergences types given earlier for sequences of sets, too.
- A. R. Freedman, J. J. Sember and M. Raphael, Some CesÃ ro-type summability spaces, Proc. London Math. Soc. 37 (3) (1978), 508-520.
- D. Hajdukovi ´ c, Almost convergence of vector sequences, Mat. Vesnik 12 (27) (1975), 245-249.
- D. Hajdukovi ´ c, Quasi-almost convergence in a normed space, Univ. Beograd. Publ. Elektrotehn. Fak. Ser. Mat. 13 (2002), 36-41.
- E. Gülle and U. Ulusu, Quasi-almost convergence of sequences of sets, J. Inequal. Spec. Funct. (in press).
- F. Nuray, Quasi-invariant convergence in a normed space, Annals of the University of Craiova, Mathematics and Computer Science Series 41 (1) (2014), 1-5.
- F. Nuray and B.E. Rhoades, Statistical convergence of sequences of sets, Fasc. Math. 49 (2012), 87-99.
- G. Beer, On convergence of closed sets in a metric space and distance functions, Bull. Aust. Math. Soc. 31 (1985), 421-432.
- G. Beer, Wijsman convergence: A survey, Set-Valued Anal. 2 (1994), 77-94.
- G. G. Lorentz, A contribution to the theory of divergent sequences, Acta Math. 80 (1948), 167-190.
- H. Fast, Sur la convergence statistique, Colloq. Math. 2 (1951), 241-244.
- I. J. Maddox, A new type of convergence, Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 83 (1978), 61-64.
- J. A. Fridy, On statistical convergence, Analysis 5 (1985), 301-313.
- J. A. Fridy and C. Orhan, Lacunary Statistical Convergence, Pac. J. Math. 160 (1) (1993), 43-53.
- M. Baronti and P. Papini, Convergence of sequences of sets, In: Methods of functional analysis in approximation theory, ISNM 76, Birkhauser-Verlag, Basel 1986.
- R. A. Wijsman, Convergence of sequences of convex sets, cones and functions, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 70 (1964), 186-188.
- R. A. Wijsman, Convergence of sequences of convex sets, cones and functions II, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 123 (1) (1966), 32-45.
- T. ˇ SalÃ¡t, On statistically convergent sequences of real numbers, Math. Slovaca 30 (1980), 139-150.
- U. Ulusu, On almost asymptotically lacunary statistical equivalence of sequences of sets, Electr. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 2 (2) (2014), 56-66.
- U. Ulusu, Lacunary statistical convergence of sequences of sets, Ph.D. Thesis, Afyon Kocatepe University, Institue of Science and Technology (2013).
- U. Ulusu and F. Nuray, On strongly lacunary summability of sequences of sets, J. Appl. Math. Bioinf. 3 (3) (2013), 75-88.
- U. Ulusu and F. Nuray, Lacunary Statistical Convergence of Sequences of Sets, Progr. Appl. Math. 4 (2) (2012), 99-109.